Tuesday, February 28, 2012

More bits for the Haro

Some more bits and pieces for the Haro build arrived over the past week that i haven't got around to putting up.

First up, a nice "pair" of bubble font A'me Tri grips. I write "pair" in quotations as they aren't technically a pair, but two orphan grips I sourced from different people state side.


A gen 1 Odyssey Gyro lower... now if i could also find a matching upper cable I'd have everything I need for the build. But so far no luck sourcing an upper. :(


Next up is a nice hinged DC seat clamp... It's blue, but wanted green, although I'm not even sure if they were available in green. Anyway, not quite sure what to do with it. Keep it blue, have it powdered green of even polish it up. Powdering might be tricky because of the hinge, I'll see what SBD thinks... ;)


A finally for the front brake an 1986 stamped green Dia Compe brake cable. Managed to get a nice deal on four of these. So if until I find a green upper gyro cable, I might just run a normal rear brake line.


"DIA COMPE 861202F", i.e. 2nd December 1986.

No comments: